‘Tis the time of brights, greens, reds and all things merry! Christmas is here and it is that time of the year when you’d love to dress yourself and your kids in the most holiday season way possible. It is not only important for expecting moms to wear cheerful hues to get rid of the pregnancy blues, it is equally important to ensure that seeing your baby year-end ready also gives you the best of vibes.
At Mamacherub, we have some picks and combos suggested for you and your little one that are a perfect match for Christmas cheer.
- Checkered Rabbit Dress- Dusky Pink Blue : Nothing screams Christmas more than red checks. And guess what? This almost-red checkered rabbit dress is something that every expecting mother should add to her cart for the festival.
- Checkered Foxy Reversible Romper– Rising Sun: The checkered concept doesn’t end there. This red and cream romper is for your little baby as it makes for the perfect outfit for the season. All you need to do is layer it up with a puffer jacket or layer on thermals inside the romper and your baby is all set.
- SeaWeed Green Dress : Green is a color that we normally associate with Christmas too, and this green dress does justice to your concept of creating a Christmas-inspired look for your girl. Put on thermals, slide this dress up, pair it with boots and she is gonna steal the thunder at every Christmas party.
- Orange Reindeer Shirt : There’s a Christmas tale associated with reindeers which suggests that it was reindeers that brought people safely back home during harsh winter landscapes and that is what inspired it to be the ride of Santa. Keeping up with the significance, this shirt at Mamacherub has a reindeer motif that symbolizes and honors the spirit of Christmas.
- White Shirt With Shark Tie : White is a color that is associated with peace and all welcoming things. Usually around the time of Christmas, everyone covers their homes with this color to welcome the birth of Jesus. Therefore, it’s a no-brainer that this stunning white shirt had to make it to our cut.
Which of these would you add to cart, STAT? We suggest all.