Who said fashion is not for babies and kids? And let’s face it, layering is one of the most efficient ways to style your little one, especially in winters. At Mamacherub, we specialize in designing and providing clothes that can be worn both solo as well as in attractive layers to up your kids’ fashion game. Here are some baby-friendly combos you must try to overcome the chills:
- Mamacherub Shirts Over Light Sweaters: It’s always a great idea to make your baby wear shirts over light sweaters. You can team this up with bottoms. The Mamacherub shirts are made of material that will not irritate the baby’s skin and that is why you could find nothing better than these shirts to treat as base for your clothes.
- Mamacherub Dress With Stockings & Warmer: A lot of us adults do this too, but your little girl can also wear our dress over a warmer and team it up with stockings to ensure that no chilly breeze passes through her apparel. That’s where layering comes to rescue.
- Mamacherub T-Shirts With Coats : Both girls and boys can wear our unisex T-shirts over warmer. If required, another layer of a blazer/coats can be added to this if the temperatures drop beyond low. This is the perfect layering for when you are planning a snowy getaway.
- Mamacherub Rompers With Puffed Jacket: Extreme weather conditions can be battled with this amazing combo that not only can be worn with rompers, but also our shirts, jumpers, dresses, onesies and more.
- Mamacherub Shirt With Leggings & Scarf: One of the most basic combinations, this is a dapper way of keeping your baby’s style game on point. All you need to do is add a dash of color by wrapping around a woolen scarf that can be worn over our theme-inspired non-irritant shirts.
Stylish, right? However, if you’re still wondering if layering is a good idea, read the following pointers in favor of the same:
- It gives warmth to your kid: Layering is one of the most efficient ways to trap the heat in between the baby’s clothes. You can start by dressing your little one with a soft onesie and then by adding on any of the combos as mentioned above.
- Protects the baby from falling sick: Winters are a time when babies are prone to catching cold and falling sick. Therefore, layering is one of the easiest ways to prevent your baby from falling sick.
- Makes your little one stand out: It is not quite often that we see babies sporting a great fashion sense and undoubtedly so, layering is one of the best ways to make that happen. Who knows, this may end up making your little one a baby fashion influencer!